Many would have loved to visit Australia but they are not aware of what the application will look like, this article is meant for those set of people as we will be discussing here the Australian Visa Application, step by step procedure to apply, the application process, and the best way to apply. So I will advise you to sit back and read the following process for your Australian visa application.
It is very important to note that there are different types of visas depending on your purpose of travel. Some of them are listed below:
which indicates that your purpose for the travel will determine the type of visa you will be getting, and the payment for each visa varies as well as the supporting document to be attached to each. The visa types as the name imply we will talk briefly on them.
• The student Visa Type is meant for the student who want to further their studies or who newly want to start their studies.
• The Tourist visa type is meant for tourism, that is, it applies to those who want to go there for tourism.
• The Work visa type is meant for those who are going for a paid work or labor.
• The Business visa type is for those traveling mainly for business.
• The Talent visa type is meant for people who are talented and have been given a visa to go and show their talent.
• The Private visa is meant for people who are going to visit their family members residing in Australia. we also have the resident visa for those who want to reside permanently in Australia, and so on. Knowing these types of visas will help you to know what document will be attached to your Australian Application Form. For example, when you reside in a third country and you need to get a visa, proof of legal stay will be needed and be attached to your application form.
You can get detailed information about the different types of Australian visas here
1. The first thing to do is to define your purpose of going to Australia, your purpose must be defined this will enable you to know the type of visa you will apply for, after making your decision then you can fill the online visa application form that applies to your type of travel. Below are steps to follow in order to successfully fill and submit your Australia online visa application:
2. The next thing you need to know is that you must know all the required document you will be needing and all other supporting document required for the travel, your supporting document will be based on the types of visa you are applying for, that is, supporting document differs depending on the visa types, once you are on the page where you are to upload your documents, all the documents that are required will be listed, then you can save your application to continue later, then gather the documents and upload them, Note that the documents must be uploaded in PDF or JPEG format and attached to your online visa application to avoid visa processing delay. And if for any reason some documents are not written in English, a certified translation must be attached.
3. Once you upload your documents, you can proceed to pay the fees. to pay the fee you must also know that, there are different types of Visa fee payment, you can pay your visa fee by cash or in credit card if you are residing in the United Arab Emirates (UAE), you can’t pay your fee in cash if you are residing in KSA or Oman, Kuwait, Bahrain Qatar or outside UAE but you can only pay with a credit card. this means that your type of payment depends on where you reside. Meanwhile, as of 2017, the mode of Visa payment in some countries except in the United Arab Emirates was through credit card only and payment through Demand drafts was just acceptable on the 13th of April 2017.
4. Your application submission is very paramount as you need to book an appointment to visit the AVAC in your country to submit your biometrics. Your application can only be valid if only you have lodged a complete and paid online application and if only the application form is submitted for the right visa class. It is also important to note that applicants below the age of 18 years must have a parent or a legal guardian to sign on his or her behalf.
5. After submitting your biometric data at the Australian Visa Application Centre in your country of stay, you can track your application status by logging into your ImmiAccount, as all updates about your application will be sent there, you should also check your email occasionally for update emails.
6. After submitting your biometrics data at the AVAC, you will need to wait for your visa decision notification by the Department of Home Affairs in your ImmiAccount.
It is advisable that you do not make final travel arrangements until your visa has been granted.