How to Apply for Italy Student Visa in Nigeria
An admission into a university or college in Italy will require that you apply for Italy Student Visa.
What is Italy Student Visa?
Italy Student Visa (ISV) is the only visa that is acceptable for travelling to Italy to enrol at an educational institution. Italy Student Visa is a long-term visa while Tourist Visa, Medical Treatment Visa, Conferences Visa, Sport Competition Visa, Government Delegation Visa and Religious Purposes Visa are a types of Italy Short-Term Visa.
Who Can Apply for Italy Student Visa in Nigeria?
Italy Student Visa is exclusively for individuals who:
- Have accommodation in Italy.
- Have enough finance or sponsor to pay for their tuition fee and living expenses in Italy.
- Have appropriate Health Insurance.
- Have the finance to travel to and from Italy.
- Are law abiding citizens and have no criminal records.
Applying for Italy Student Visa in Nigeria
For applying for ISV in Nigeria, all that you need to do is follow these two quick steps:
Click here to download application form and fill.
Take filled form with the following documents to the VFS Global office between 8am and 2pm, Monday to Friday (except of Nigerian and Italian public holidays):
Checklist of Documents:
- Two copies of recently taken 35mm x 45mm coloured passport photographs against a white background.
- International passport (valid for 6months from date of submission) with three consecutive blank pages
- Academic results and transcripts.
- Two copies of coloured photocopies of bio data pages of international passport.
- A copy of typed sheet of applicant’s bio data information arranged in the format below:
- Other names
- Date of Birth
- Passport Number
- Personal phone number
- Personal email address
- Travel date
- To be Used Airline
- Flight route
- Coloured photocopies of previous and current visa (UK, US, CANADA, SCHENGEN)
- Residence Permit (for Non Nigerian Nationals)
- The following supporting documents (if applicable):
- Personal or sponsor’s bank statement for the past six months till date or printed 15 days to date of submission
- Letter of Employment/ Employment details
- Six months’ pay slips
- Marriage Certificate
- Any other additional documents
- VAC is handled by VFS Global. VFS Global addresses are:
Manor House, Plot 110, Admiral Ayinla Way, (Opposite Treasure Garden Estate, 3rd Roundabout, Lekki-Epe Expressway) Lekki Phase I, Lagos.
ITALY VISA APPLICATION CENTER, 38 Lobito Crescent, Wuse II, Abuja Nigeria.
I wish you all the best in your pursuit for studying abroad. Do not forget to get back to us when you need clarifications by simply commenting below.
If you have not taken our free visa eligibility test, we advise you take the test now in order to properly plan your application.
Do you need further assistance?
Contact us for professional consulting services on your application. Starting from ₦20,000 only, we will handle your application and provide the necessary guidance to ensure a successful visa application.